Deck Equipment (Ampelmann) Operator
At Acta Marine we are looking for Deck Equipment Operator to join our team.
As a DEO you ensure that assigned equipment is used in an optimal technical manner in compliance with safety, maritime and environmental regulations at all times.
What are the key responsibilities?
• Plan and execute all deck activities with deck crew in close consultation with the Chief Mate and Chief Engineer. Activities such as: Painting; Crane activities; Welding and Cutting; Housekeeping and Cleaning; Maintenance deck machinery; Mooring and anchoring operations; Maintain stock levels deck stores; Sea fastening.
• Assist client and subcontractors when needed on close consultation with bridge and engine room team.
• Work in line with the QHSSE Policy of Acta Marine.
• Responsible for the operation of the mission equipment on board the vessel; such as W2W gangways and offshore cranes
Who are we looking for?
• Offshore Crane Operator stage 3
• Ampelmann Operator (BOT 1) and Ampelmann Crane Operator stage 3 (E-1000)
• Rating deck COC II/4 (preferable)
• Experience at sea (preferable)
• Basic Computer Skills
• Basic Safety Training (medical included)
• QHSSE ambassador.
• Strong interpersonal skills / Experience with client personnel on board the vessel is a pro.
• Team player, striving towards the common goal.
• Quality focus & continuous improvement.
• Good communication skills in English;
• The right to work and live in the EU.
What do we offer?
• A challenging and dynamic position onboard a state-of-the-art CSV.
• A stable position at a financially sound family owned business with a long-term outlook.
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
• The opportunity to be an essential part of the success of our company and get a high degree of personal responsibility.
• Competitive compensation package.
Will you be our new colleague?
Apply for Deck Equipment (Ampelmann) Operator