Acta Marine support clients in the construction and dredging industry, the offshore oil & gas market and increasingly in the offshore renewables and aquaculture markets. We have our vessels deployed around the globe, mainly in the Middle-East, Europe and Afrika.
Acta Marine is expanding and looking for experienced MULTICAT AND SHOALBUSTER MASTERS to join our professional and dedicated crew to be deployed on our vessels around the globe.
- An alternating and responsible position working on our support vessels around the globe.
- A position at a financially sound family owned business with a long-term outlook.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- The opportunity to be an essential part of the success of our company and get a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Good compensation package.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Supervision of all ship activities. Final responsibility on board. Responsible for safe navigation and ensure the crew is ready at all time to carry out the duties on board.
- Consultation with Project Manager ashore regarding the vessel’s production and work methods during the project.
- To maintain ships- and personnel administration (e.g. ships log, daily report).
- Checking and maintaining of safety and environmental regulations (e.g. ISM & ISPS) on board.
- Implementation and executing of the Acta Marine Management System and company policy, the Standing Instructions and the Ship Security Plan.
Who are we looking for?
- Master according to STCW;
- Experience with working on Multi-cats and Shoalbusters
- Experience working with Marad
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Strong leadership/management skills;
- Team player
- Strong client orientation
- Always looking for continuous improvement
- QHSE ambassador.
Are you excited about our company and do you think you are suitable for the position of MASTER? Please apply through our website at the bottom of this page.
Should you wish to know more about this position you can contact Cor Visser, General Manager Operations at: firstname.lastname@example.org or T: +31 6 53328815.
While we appreciate the offer of assistance, unfortunately Acta Marine does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Acta marine via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search/recruitment agreement will be deemed the sole property of Acta Marine, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Acta Marine.
Acta Marine is owner and operator of over forty different coastal and offshore support vessels. We support clients in the construction and dredging industry, the Offshore Oil & Gas and increasingly in the Offshore renewables and aquaculture markets. Our vessels operate primarily in Europe, The Middle East, the Caspian Sea and Africa.
Acta Marine has extensive experience operating in coastal and shallow waters with a large fleet of DP multicats, tugs and support vessels, and is expanding its activities in Offshore Wind Farm construction and operational support with DP2 Walk to Work and Crew Transfer Vessels. Based on our solid track record and various maritime experience, we are committed to offer our clients the best and most effective solutions.
Acta Marine is a financially sound family owned business with a long-term outlook. Our Values: Collaboration, Accountability, Reliability and Expertise, govern how Acta Marine conducts business and engages with customers, colleagues, suppliers and the community.
By engaging highly motivated and qualified employees, Acta Marine maintains her position as leading operator of coastal and offshore support vessels. We offer opportunities to professionals with at least 3 years of working experience. Joining Acta Marine means becoming part of a highly ambitious team, in a company with an open and engaging company culture and lots of opportunities for personal growth and development.