At Acta Marine we are looking for a high-caliber individual to join our offshore renewables team to further gear and drive business growth.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a Tender Engineer you ensure that our optimal value and commercial/technical position is clearly developed based on the Client’s invitation to tender (ITT). Based on your expertise you drive towards the best position for Acta Marine in the negotiation, understanding and qualification of Acta Marine’s competitive position in the market and in specific negotiations.
You will be part of a highly motivated and experienced team based in Rotterdam. Acta Marine’s ambition is to grow in the renewables market. At this moment we have signed for 2 new walk-to-work vessels and are negotiationing for more. The Tender Manager will actively support this growth by successful delivery of value to our clients. This position will allow you to further develop your personal and professional skills in an engaging and international working environment.
- A challenging and dynamic position in the maritime and renewable industry
- Colleagues who care! We work in a small collaborative team
- A position at a financially sound family owned business with a long-term outlook
- An international working environment. • Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The opportunity to be an essential part of the success of a newly established business unit and get a high degree of personal responsibility
- Competitive compensation package.
- Prepare technical tenders in compliance with client’s invitation to tender (ITT)
- Deliver comprehensive in-depth technical customer quotations from start to final proposal
- Prepare pricing, budgets and providing reports and forecasts on cost associated with tenders and projects
- Prepare computation and compilation of project financial and technical quotations
- Perform technical evaluation of tender documents
- Prepare initial design, method statements and engineering in accordance with tender specifications and requirements and company procedures
- Liaise with third parties maintaining excellent relationships internally as well as externally
- Pro-actively initiate suggestions to improve customer satisfaction.
- University or Bachelor degree (for example Naval Architecture)
- Relevant work experience in bid, tender or contract management in the offshore industry
- Good interpersonal skills, with initiative, prepared to make a difference and interact with diverse counterparts both, internally and externally
- Strong analytical skills and a structured way of working
- Result driven with a strong focus on quality
- Excellent business communication skills for both external and internal audiences in writing as well as verbally
- Written and spoken fluency in English is a key requirement of the position. German is an asset.
Will you be our new colleague?
Are you excited to join our company and do you have what it takes to be our new Tender Engineer? Please apply via this Linkedin link and attach your motivation letter and CV for us (closing date: 9 december 2022).
After a CV-selection of the most suitable candidates for the job, an online or in-person - interview will be arranged. Hereafter the candidates will be invited to do an online assessment (The Predictive Index (PI) Cognitive test). At last the final selection will be made for the most suitable candidate who will then receive a job offer from us. Should you wish to know more about this position you can contact Simon Anink at: email@example.com or T: +31620145767