Acta Marine is growing and the demands are changing onto a higher professional level. Therefore a new position as Technical Buyer becomes available. We seek an experienced buyer with a technical background who wants to join the Procurement Team.
The purpose of the position is to create and align sourcing strategies with our business goals.
- The opportunity to become part of an ambitious team with a dedicated portfolio of vessels;
- A position at a financially sound family owned business with a long-term outlook;
- An international work environment and the possibility to work at supplier locations for assessments
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic business environment;
- Competitive compensation package.
- Responsible for the procurement of consumables, equipment, parts, tools and services
- Develop ideas and strategies to improve procurement processes
- Balance both tactical executions with strategic initiatives necessary to drive cost reduction projects.
- To assess offers and make recommendations to the budget holder
- Ensure that all deliveries satisfy the assigned purchase order and report any back-ordered or missing products.
- In addition to purchasing, you make strategic agreements with the suppliers and you continue to evaluate these
- Maintain close relationship with all suppliers and concentrate on suppliers who have a major impact on Acta Marine
- Fulfill supplier assessments (on location) if required
- Monitoring market trends, competitor strategies and market suppliers. Collaborating with Manager P&L regarding best course of action.
- Monitor requirements using ERP system and maintains accurate system information
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- HBO level by education or experience, preferably mechanical or electric specialization plus NEVI 1 and 2, or equal
- Proven experience as a technical buyer
- Fluent in English and Dutch, German would be a plus.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and other MS-office applications
- Open for travelling and working abroad.
- Strong negotiations skills
- Customer focus
- Strong mindset to assist the organizational goals
- Strong communication skills
- Helicopter view
Are you excited about our company and do you think you are suitable for the position of Technical Buyer? Please apply through our website using the application buttons.
Should you wish to know more about this position you can contact Alex Blanken, Manager Procurement and Logistics at: firstname.lastname@example.org or T: +31 651 38 20 49
Acta Marine is owner and operator of over forty different coastal and offshore support vessels. We support clients in de construction and dredging industry, the offshore oil & gas and increasingly in the offshore renewables and aquaculture markets. Our vessels operate primarily in Europe, The Middle East, the Caspian Sea and Africa.
Acta Marine has extensive experience operating in coastal and shallow waters with a large fleet of DP multicast, tugs and support vessels, and is expanding its activities in offshore wind farm construction and operational support with DP2 walk to work and crew transfer vessels. Based on our solid track record and diverse maritime experience, we are committed to offer our clients the best and most effective solutions.
Acta Marine is a financially sound family owned business with a long-term outlook. Professional, responsible, smart and passionate are characteristics which are typical for all the Acta Marine professionals, who are the core of our business success!
By engaging highly motivated and qualified employees, Acta Marine maintains her position as leading operator of coastal and offshore support vessels. We offer opportunities to professionals with at least 3 years of working experience. Joining Acta Marine means becoming part of a highly ambitious team, in a company with an open and engaging company culture and lots of opportunities for personal growth and development.