QA/HSE Officer / Location Rotterdam
This is your chance to become a part of the Acta Marine team!
Our company is growing, and the demands are changing onto a higher professional level. Therefore, a new position as QA/HSE OFFICER becomes available. Here, in our brand-new office in Rotterdam, we work with a small and dedicated team to make sure that our “Construction Support Vessels” are operated at the high standards our company works. This position reports to the QHSSE Manager.
Are you ready to make a next step in your career and are you looking for a leading company who will give you opportunity for personal growth?
- The opportunity to become a part of an ambitious team working with state-of-the-art vessels in the offshore wind sector;
- A position at a financially sound family owned business with a long-term outlook;
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic business environment
- A position in an international and fast-growing company.
- 25 vacation days
- Profit sharing
- Good pension scheme
- Travel allowance
- Training opportunities
- Salary between 3.200 – 3.750 per month.
HOW WILL YOUR WORKING DAY LOOK LIKE
- You are co responsible for promoting a safety & environmental culture within the organization, both ashore and onboard our state of the art Construction Support Vessels.
- Quality and safety is in your DNA. So naturally it is your responsibility to motivate and inform our crew of the importance of complying with Company system procedures;
- You follow up by facilitating, assisting and monitoring the effective implementation of appropriate procedures from the Management System for the assigned business unit;
- As our colleagues and external partners rely on your expertise and dedication you make sure all relevant documents are updated correctly in our Integrated Management System (IMS) and you actively approaches internal stakeholder to verify the status of these documents
- Furthermore you feel at ease conducting internal QHSSE audits to uphold our high standards. You manage external audits at the office and on assigned vessels;
- And of course you will provide support to departments of the appointed business unit on any QA related subjects (included setting up/ updating documents, internal- and for charters/projects).
- With your team and colleagues, you are always looking for ideas to improve safety and working efficiency.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- HBO level working level
- Additional professional qualifications in QHSSE (MVK/ HVK or NEBOSH) or willing to participate.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in Shipping Industry, Oil & Gas or Renewables, off- & onshore.
- Proven experience with document control.
- Experience with QHSSE Management Systems and QHSSE Auditing Techniques
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISM, ISPS, MLC and other relevant Standards and Codes.
- Open to travel, approximately 10% of the time.
- Good organizational skills, able to multi-task and prioritize work in a dynamic operational environment.
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed, with a constructive and professional attitude.
- Strong analytical, auditing and reporting skills.
- Demonstrating good language skills in English. Dutch is not required but valued.
- Team player with multi-level communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft application skills (Word, Excel, Visio)
- Ambition to develop towards QHSSE Officer
Are you excited about our company and do you think you are suitable for the position of QA/HSE Officer? Please apply through our website using the application buttons.
Should you wish to know more about this position you can contact Lilianne Iddink, Manager HR & Crewing at: firstname.lastname@example.org or T: +31 880320900
Acta Marine is owner and operator of over forty different coastal and offshore support vessels. We support clients in de construction and dredging industry, the offshore oil & gas and increasingly in the offshore renewables and aquaculture markets. Our vessels operate primarily in Europe, The Middle East, the Caspian Sea and Africa.
Acta Marine has extensive experience operating in coastal and shallow waters with a large fleet of DP multicast, tugs and support vessels, and is expanding its activities in offshore wind farm construction and operational support with DP2 walk to work and crew transfer vessels. Based on our solid track record and diverse maritime experience, we are committed to offer our clients the best and most effective solutions.
Acta Marine is a financially sound family owned business with a long-term outlook. Professional, responsible, smart and passionate are characteristics which are typical for all the Acta Marine professionals, who are the core of our business success!
By engaging highly motivated and qualified employees, Acta Marine maintains her position as leading operator of coastal and offshore support vessels. We offer opportunities to professionals with at least 3 years of working experience. Joining Acta Marine means becoming part of a highly ambitious team, in a company with an open and engaging company culture and lots of opportunities for personal growth and development.
Acta Marine has offices in Rotterdam, Den Helder and Dubai.