This is your chance to become a part of the Acta Marine team!
Our company is growing, and the demands are changing onto a higher professional level. Therefore, a new position as becomes available. Here, in our office in Den Helder, we work with a dedicated team to make sure that our Workboats and CTV's are operated at the high standards, the industry and Acta Marine requires. This position reports to the QHSSE Manager.
Are you ready to make a next step in your career and are you looking for a leading company who will give you opportunity for personal growth?
- The opportunity to become a part of an ambitious team, implementing and promoting QHSSE throughout the organization;
- A position at a financially sound family owned business with a long-term outlook;
- The opportunity to contribute to our prestigious projects in collaboration with others;
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic business environment;
- A position in an international and fast-growing company;
- Salary between € 4.400,- and € 5.200,- gross per month.
- You are responsible for promoting a safety & environmental culture within the organization, both ashore and onboard our Workboats;
- Quality and safety is in your DNA. So naturally it is your responsibility to motivate and inform our crew of the importance of complying with Company system procedures;
- You follow up by facilitating, assisting and monitoring the effective implementation of appropriate procedures from the Management System for the assigned business unit;
- As our colleagues and external partners rely on your expertise and dedication you make sure all relevant documents are updated correctly in our Integrated Management System (IMS) and you actively approach internal stakeholder to verify the status of these documents;
- Furthermore, you feel at ease conducting internal QHSSE audits to uphold our high standards. You manage external audits at the office and on assigned vessels;
- And ofcourse you will provide support to departments of the appointed business unit on any QA related subjects (included setting up/ updating documents, internal- and for charters/projects);
- With your team and colleagues, you are always looking for ideas to improve safety and working efficiency.
- HBO working level.
- Additional professional qualifications in QHSSE (MVK/ HVK or NEBOSH)
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar position, preferably (not mandatory!) in the offshore and/or marine industry, civil, Oil & Gas or Renewables.
- Experience with QHSSE Management Systems and QHSSE Auditing Techniques.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISM, ISPS, MLC and other relevant Standards and Codes.
- Open to travel, approximately 15% of the time.
- Good organizational skills, able to multi-task and prioritize work in a dynamic operational environment.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and driven to succeed, with a constructive and professional attitude.
- Strong analytical, auditing and reporting skills.
- Demonstrating good language skills in both Dutch and English.
- Team player with multi-level communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft application skills (Word, Excel, Visio).
Are you excited about our company and do you think you are suitable for the position of? Please apply through our website using the application buttons.
Should you wish to know more about this position you can contact Alex Bakker, QHSSE Manager at: email@example.com or T:+31 880 320 959
Acta Marine is owner and operator of over forty different coastal and offshore support vessels. We support clients in de construction and dredging industry, the offshore oil & gas and increasingly in the offshore renewables and aquaculture markets. Our vessels operate primarily in Europe, The Middle East, the Caspian Sea and Africa.
Acta Marine has extensive experience operating in coastal and shallow waters with a large fleet of DP multicast, tugs and support vessels, and is expanding its activities in offshore wind farm construction and operational support with DP2 walk to work and crew transfer vessels. Based on our solid track record and diverse maritime experience, we are committed to offer our clients the best and most effective solutions.
Acta Marine is a financially sound family owned business with a long-term outlook. Professional, responsible, smart and passionate are characteristics which are typical for all the Acta Marine professionals, who are the core of our business success!
By engaging highly motivated and qualified employees, Acta Marine maintains her position as leading operator of coastal and offshore support vessels. We offer opportunities to professionals with at least 3 years of working experience. Joining Acta Marine means becoming part of a highly ambitious team, in a company with an open and engaging company culture and lots of opportunities for personal growth and development.
Acta Marine has offices in Rotterdam, Den Helder.