Operations Project Coordinator/ Location Den Helder
As an Operations Project Coordinator you will be part of a highly engaged team with ambitious business targets. We set the bar high for ourselves and the organization, maintaining a result driven mind-set while striking a positive work/life balance.
This position is an unique opportunity for a pro-active individual who will support us in building a culture of operational excellence across our fleet.
Purpose of the position:
The Operations Project Coordinator is responsible for the daily operational coordination of assigned vessels ensuring; safety, quality, crew, equipment delivery and cost objectives.
- The opportunity to become part of an ambitious team with a dedicated portfolio of vessels;
- A position at a financially sound family owned business with a long-term outlook;
- An international work environment and the possibility to work at places where our vessels are deployed;
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic business environment;
- Competitive compensation package.
- Responsible for the daily operations of dedicated vessels ensuring the correct delivery of the contract as required by our clients;
- Budget responsible during execution of contract and maintaining optimal Project Cost Management;
- First point of contact for our customer during the execution of the contract, optimizing long term margins and strong customer relations;
- Anticipates and proactively manages clients wishes and changing demands during the project;
- Liaises closely with seafarers and other departments on daily/weekly basis e.g. crewing, commercial, technical and QHSSE regarding a variety of tasks and responsibilities.
- First point of contact for crew personnel regarding all operational matters of assigned vessels;
- Ensures that the crew on assigned vessels execute proper reporting, maintenance, and housekeeping during the assignment;
- Ensures at the end of the contract that the vessel is returned in accordance with Acta Marine standards;
Who are we looking for:
- Bachelor degree (e.g. Maritime Operations or Shipping and Transport);
- Good understanding of relevant BIMCO standard maritime contracts;
- Experience in a similar maritime operational position and seagoing experience as nautical officer;
- Knowledgeable on processes and procedures within the Maritime industry (QHSSE, Contracts etc);
- Fluency in English is a key requirement of the position, German is an asset;
- Position requires frequent traveling and irregular working hours;
- Experienced in working with different cultures.
- Strong people management skills;
- Ability to lead and work in a multi-disciplinary and multi-lingual team;
- Good interpersonal skills, with initiative, prepared to make a difference and interact with diverse counterparts both, internally and externally and intercultural;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Hands on operationally and commercially driven;
- Good business communication skills for both external and internal audiences.
Are you excited about our company and do you think you are suitable for the position of Operations Project Coordinator? You can apply through our website using the buttons below.
Should you wish to know more about this position you can contact Cor Visser, General Manager Operations, at: +3188 0320 900 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Acta Marine is owner and operator of over forty different coastal and offshore support vessels. We support clients in the construction and dredging industry, the Offshore Oil & Gas and increasingly in the Offshore renewables and aquaculture markets. Our vessels operate primarily in Europe, The Middle-East, the Caspian Sea and Africa.
Acta Marine has extensive experience operating in coastal and shallow waters with a large fleet of DP multicats, tugs and support vessels, and is expanding its activities in Offshore Wind Farm construction and operational support with DP2 Walk to Work and Crew Transfer Vessels. Based on our solid track record and various maritime experience, we are committed to offer our clients the best and most effective solutions.
Acta Marine is a financially sound family-owned business with a long-term outlook. Our Values: Collaboration, Accountability, Reliability and Expertise, govern how Acta Marine conducts business and engages with customers, colleagues, suppliers and the community.
By engaging highly motivated and qualified employees, Acta Marine maintains her position as leading operator of coastal and offshore support vessels. We offer opportunities to professionals with at least 3 years of working experience. Joining Acta Marine means becoming part of a highly ambitious team, in a company with an open and engaging company culture and lots of opportunities for personal growth and development.
Acta Marine has offices in Rotterdam, Den Helder.