Chief Officer / Senior DPO
Our Construction Support Vessels are DP2 Construction Support and Walk to Work Vessels work for prestigious clients in the Offshore Wind Industry. Acta Orion, built in 2015, Acta Auriga, built in 2018 and Acta Centaurus, built in 2019 have added great value to the industry, not only because of their high working capacity during winter time at the North Sea, but also due to our highly skilled and motivated crew.
Acta Marine is looking for a / Senior DPO to join our team onboard our Construction Support Vessel, Acta Centaurus.
As a Chief Officer you are responsible to make sure that the assigned equipment is used in such a manner that optimal production is achieved in compliance with safety, maritime and environmental regulations at all times.
- Responsible for the deck department.
- Maintain sailing in a safe, maritime correct/responsible and environmental friendly way during the watch.
- Supervise and to motivate the crew of the watch.
- Training and education of other crew members including cadets.
- Implementation and execution of the Acta Marine Integrated Management System.
- Responsible for overseeing the testing and maintenance of all deck, safety, lifesaving, bridge and DP equipment.
- Assisting the Master in emergency situations.
- Acting as Ship Security Officer.
- Communication with the client representatives.
- Holder of Master all Ships Dutch Certificate of Competence.
- Up to date Dynamic Positioning Operators certificate, valid for offshore unlimited (at least DP2 vessels).
- Knowledge of codes and marine standards (e.g. ISM/ISPS/MLC).
- Certificate Ship Security Officer.
- Experience with Planned Maintenance System DNV-GL is a pro.
- Strong interpersonal skills / Experience with client personnel on board the vessel is a pro.
- Strong leadership / management skills.
- QHSSE ambassador.
- Team player, striving towards the common goal.
- Quality focus & continuos improvement.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in Dutch and English.
- A challenging and dynamic position onboard a state-of-the-art CSV.
- A stable position at a financially sound family owned business with a long-term outlook.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- The opportunity to be an essential part of the success of our company and get a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Competitive compensation package.
Are you excited to join our company for a long-term commitment, a clear rotation schedule and do you have what it takes to be our new ? Please apply through our website at the bottom of this page.
Acta Marine is currently only hiring crew with Dutch Certificate of Competence.
Should you wish to know more about this position you can contact Mustafa Ganainy, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or T: +31 880320933.