2nd Officer Construction Support Vessels
Acta Marine is looking for a talented 2nd officer to join our team on board our Construction Support Vessels.
Our vessel is a DP2 Construction Support and Walk to Work Vessel working for various clients in the Offshore Wind industry. The vessel has shown to be of great added value in the industry not only because her high working capacity during wintertime at the North Sea, but also due to our highly skilled and motivated crew.
As a 2nd officer you will be responsible to ensure that assigned equipment is used in such a manner that optimal production is achieved in compliance with safety, maritime and environmental regulations at all times.
- A challenging and dynamic position of board a high standard CSV.
- A position at a financially sound family owned business with a long-term outlook.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- The opportunity to be an essential part of the success of our company and get a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Maintain sailing in a safe, maritime correct/responsible and environmental friendly way during the watch.
- Training and education of other crew members including cadets.
- Maintain ship administration (e.g. ships log, daily report, etc).
- Maintenance of safety, and environmental regulations on board as well as the maintenance of the safety equipment (e.g. ISM & ISPS)
- Implementation and execution of the Acta Marine Integrated Management System.
- Optimizing of the production and the continuity of the vessel.
- Communication with client representatives.
- Execute regular maintenance and repair activities such as LSA and FF equipment.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Nautical Officer holding a COC for Chief Officer all ships.
- Dynamic Positioning Operators certificate, valid for offshore unlimited (DP2 or DP3 vessels).
- Knowledge of codes and marine standards (e.g. ISM/ISPS/MLC).
- Experience with client personnel on board the vessel is an advantage.
- Experience with Planned Maintenance System DNV-GL is an advantage.
- Leadership/management skills;
- A team player who is enthusiastic and passionate with the ability to engage people;
- QHSSE ambassador;
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed;
- Focus on continuous improvement;
- Holding a positive and professional attitude within the work place environment;
- Demonstrating excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English.
Are you excited about our company, and do you think you are suitable for this position? Please apply through our website using the application buttons.
Should you wish to know more about this position you can contact Ailene Branco, crewing coordinator at: +3188 0320 965 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Acta Marine is currently only hiring crew with Dutch Certificate of Competence.