Acta Marine looking for Commercial Manager
At this moment we have a open position for: Commercial Manager
Main duties and responsibilities
- Promotes Acta Marine within the market
- Develops and maintains relations with prospective customers and influentials in designated market segments
- Generates leads for potential charter contracts
- Prepares and issues quotations and ensures proper follow-up
- Prepares and negotiates BIMCO charter contracts
- Ensures up-to-date commercial data input into Waterman
- Advises Commercial Director on market developments, opportunities, commercial strategy and desirable fleet
- Liaises closely with the Operations Department
- Optimizes long term revenues and margins
- Good commercial and communication skills
- Affinity with- and profound understanding of- the company’s industry and markets.
- Good understanding of relevant BIMCO standard maritime contracts
- Fluent in English and, depending on working area, possibly another language
- Education at bachelor level (or proven work experience at this level)
- A competitive remuneration package.
- A diverse working environment in a growing market
- An International work scope, as our vessels are deployed globally
- A financially solid and strong Company with ambitious growth plans towards the future.
- Ability to bring along creative solutions towards new business developments in the market place.
Your resume and motivation can be forwarded to Acta Marine, attn. Dennis Bras/ Commercial Director, Het Nieuwe Diep 39d, 1781 AE Den Helder or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , Telephone 0223- 615666.