Acta Marine establishes French subsidiary and opens new office in Montoir-de-Bretagne.
RWE and Acta Marine sign agreement for ‘green’ fuel service operation vessels (SOVs) to support North Sea offshore wind farms
- The agreement, for 2 x SX216 class dual fuel methanol powered vessels, demonstrates RWE’s commitment to decarbonising the operation of its offshore wind farms
- Innovative design will expand the vessels’ operational service capabilities, setting a new industry standard
- Deployment of the SOVs continues RWE’s long-term commitment to the Grimsby region, at the heart of its North Sea offshore projects.
Another steel cutting ceremony for a second CSOV
Acta Marine and Tersan Shipyard have celebrated the steel cutting of NB1121, the second Offshore Wind Farm Support Vessel.Read more
Acta Marine secures SOV contract in Germany North Sea
Acta Marine has emerged as the winner of a tender to provide a service operations vessel (SOV) for the Vattenfall-operated DanTysk and Sandbank offshore wind farms in the German North Sea.Read more
Steel cutting ceremony Acta Marine’s next CSOV at Tersan Shipyard
The steel cutting ceremony is the official kick-off for the construction of the first of two next generation Methanol MDO/HVO powered DP2 Construction Service Operating Vessels (CSOVs) for Acta Marine at Tersan Shipyard. The design of the vessel SX216 has been developed exclusively and in close collaboration with Ulstein Design & Solutions AS.Read more
Alka Marine and Acta Marine create a joint venture to purchase Multicat Damen 2712
Alka Marine and Acta Marine strengthened their partnership and purchased a Multicat Damen 2712, operated by Alka Marine. The vessel is named Coastal Aurora.Read more
Coastal Challenger challenged
Recently C-Ventus chartered the Acta Marine Dynamically Positioned vessel Coastal Challenger for a short campaign placing gravel bags as protective cover on a subsea cable.Read more
Coastal Crown sparkles as the Trenching Queen
On 28 September 2021, the diminishing COVID-19 measures allowed for a modest party around the name giving ceremony of Acta Marine’s newly build DP utility vessel “Coastal Crown”.Read more
HS Crane for Coastal Roamer
Acta Marine has placed a HS Marine AKC 100 HE3 crane on board her Shoalbuster Coastal Roamer.Read more
The Walk-2-work vessel Acta Auriga will assist the commissioning of the Fécamp and Calvados (Courseulles-sur-Mer) offshore wind farms
Acta Marine announced it has signed a contract for the charter of a Construction Support Operations Vessel, the Acta Auriga, to support Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy’s commissioning activities of 71 offshore wind turbines at the Fécamp offshore wind farm and 64 offshore wind turbines at the Calvados offshore wind farm.
- The Construction Support Operation Vessel will support the commissioning of both Fécamp and Calvados offshore wind farms, respectively in 2023 and 2024;
- The Fécamp offshore wind farm will be equipped with 71 7-MW turbines and the Calvados offshore wind farm with 64 7-MW turbines; and will have an installed capacity of respectively around 500MW and 450MW.