Executive Assistant & Manager External Communications
For our location in Rotterdam we are looking for an Executive Assistant & Manager External Communications.
As the Executive Assistant & Manager of External Communications, you play a pivotal role as the coordinator, acting as the linchpin in various organizational activities. Your primary responsibility is to provide comprehensive organizational and administrative support to the Executive Board. This includes orchestrating meetings, managing projects, and preparing reports and presentations. As the meeting secretary, you will oversee corporate documentation, board meetings, and external engagements, ensuring meticulous maintenance of legal registries.
In addition to daily tasks, you will handle travel arrangements, information requests, and correspondence, liaising with key stakeholders such as the Supervisory Board, Works Council, and shareholders. Given the sensitivity of the role, a high level of diplomacy and discretion is essential.
You will also take charge of maintaining the corporate identity, overseeing exhibitions, and managing marketing and external communication on the website and social media.
Your ability to coordinate within your support team, consisting of an office manager and a designer, is crucial for success in this multifaceted role.
- Support the executive board in daily activities
- Manage corporate secretary functions and document control
- Maintain the corporate section of the Company’s management system
- Ensure adherence to corporate identity standards
- Oversee external communication through the website and social channels
- Coordinate marketing activities
- Minimum HBO level education in Office Management, Para-Legal, Executive Secretary, or Communications
- Five years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, board documentation software, CMS- and CRM systems
- Familiarity with modern communication techniques and B2B communication
- Fluent in Dutch and English (both written and spoken)
- Versatile and adept multitasker, serving as the hub in various activities
- Ability to switch between different tasks without losing sight of priorities
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Self-starter, proactive, and solution oriented
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills
- Service-minded, unburdening the team where possible
- Accurate and structured work style
- Comfortable communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Takes pride in delivering high-class services
After a CV selection of the most suitable candidates for the job, an online or in-person - interview will be arranged. Hereafter the candidates will be invited to do an online assessment (The Predictive Index (PI) Cognitive test). The final selection will be made for the most suitable candidate who will then receive a job offer from us.
Apply for Executive Assistant & Manager External Communications