Technical Superintendent - Mission Equipment
At Acta Marine we are looking for a Technical Superintendent - Mission Equipment to join our operational team to expand our business.
As a Technical Superintendent - Mission Equipment you have the end responsibilty, mission equipment operators (DEO) are trained to the highest industrial standards and all means are in place to avoid downtime of this mission equipment.
You will be part of a highly motivated and experienced team based in Rotterdam. Acta Marine’s ambition is to grow in the renewables market. At this moment we have signed for 2 new walk-to-work vessels and are negotiationing for more. This position will allow you to further develop your personal and professional skills in an engaging and international working environment.
- A challenging and dynamic position in the maritime and renewable industry
- A position at a financially sound family owned business with a long-term outlook
- A organisation were Sustainability is on top of mind
- An International working environment
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The opportunity to be an essential part of the success of our Company and get a high degree of personal responsibility
- Competitive compensation package
- Training. Lead-Trainer, Train the Trainer, responsible for training standards. Liaise with internal and external stakeholders regarding training, such as the crewing department and suppliers mission equipment.
- Maintenance & Repair. Maintance & repair strategy, (critical) Spare strategy, Specialist during docking and repair.
- Trouble shooting. Go-to-person Vessel Staff and Vessel Superintendent to minimise downtime. Consignment service.
- Suppliers. Liase with internal and external stakeholders regarding services delivered by suppliers.
- Higher Vocational Education. E.g. Mechanical Engineering.
- Good interpersonal (didactic) skills, with initiative, prepared to make a difference and interact with diverse counterparts both, internally and externally.
- Strong analytical skills and a structured way of working.
- Result driven with a strong focus on quality and safety.
- Experience with complex hydraulic systems.
- Experience with control technology (PLC).
- Experience with training operators of complex offshore cranes and offshore access systems used in the renewable industry.
- Hands-on mentality, team player, flexible and willing to travel to and working on vessels worldwide.
- Written and spoken fluency in English is a key requirement of the position.
Will you be our new colleague?
Are you excited to join our company, and do you have what it takes to be our new Technical Superintendent - Mission Equipment? Please apply via this LinkedIn link and attach your motivation letter and CV for us.
After a CV-selection of the most suitable candidates for the job, an online or in-person - interview will be arranged. Hereafter the candidates will be invited to do an online assessment (The Predictive Index (PI) Cognitive test). At last, the final selection will be made for the most suitable candidate who will then receive a job offer from us.
Should you wish to know more about this position you can contact us via +31 (0)88 03 20 900.