Location: Den Helder (Warehouse)
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The coordinator logistics will be responsible for logistics and purchasing of materials, supplies and equipment needed for projects. In order for this position to be successful, the coordinator logistics will build strong relationships with vendors and our internal stakeholders, enabling him/her to guide projects through successful completion. Furthermore the coordinator logistics will be responsible for the daily activities of receiving, storing and shipping goods for all vessels.
- The opportunity to become part of an ambitious team with a dedicated portfolio of vessels;
- A position at a financially sound family owned business with a long-term outlook;
- An international work environment
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic business environment;
- Competitive compensation package.
- A fulltime position
- Coordinate and monitors logistic operations
- Coordination of the incoming and outgoing goods
- creating reports regarding the delivery status
- monitor the agreed KPI’s
- entering purchase orders according to specification and follow up
- implementing improvements in procedures and working methods
- you supervise order and cleanliness and compliance with safety rules, environmental and health and safety regulations (QHSSE)
- HBO educational level regarding logistics
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrating excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Knowledge of various transport documents
- Knowledge of handing of hazardous goods
- Forklift certificate
- Demonstrates proficiency in use of software like ERP systems and MS office applications
- Customer focus
- Good organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Helicopter view
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
Are you excited about our company and do you think you are suitable for the position of Coordinator Logistics? Please send your application using the application buttons.
Should you wish to know more about this position you can contact Alex Blanken Manager Procurement & Logistics at: firstname.lastname@example.org or T: +31 880320900.
Acta Marine is owner and operator of over forty different coastal and offshore support vessels. We support clients in de construction and dredging industry, the offshore oil & gas and increasingly in the offshore renewables and aquaculture markets. Our vessels operate primarily in Europe, The Middle East, the Caspian Sea and Africa.
Acta Marine has extensive experience operating in coastal and shallow waters with a large fleet of DP multicast, tugs and support vessels, and is expanding its activities in offshore wind farm construction and operational support with DP2 walk to work and crew transfer vessels. Based on our solid track record and diverse maritime experience, we are committed to offer our clients the best and most effective solutions.
Acta Marine is a financially sound family owned business with a long-term outlook. Professional, responsible, smart and passionate are characteristics which are typical for all the 185 Acta Marine professionals who are the core of our business success!
By engaging highly motivated and qualified employees, Acta Marine maintains her position as leading operator of coastal and offshore support vessels. We offer opportunities to professionals with at least 3 years of working experience. Joining Acta Marine means becoming part of a highly ambitious team, in a company with an open and engaging company culture and lots of opportunities for personal growth and development.
Acta Marine has offices in Rotterdam, Den Helder and Dubai.