Buyer / Location Rotterdam
This is your chance to become a part of the Acta Marine team!
Our company is growing, and the demands are changing onto a higher professional level. Therefore, a new position as Buyer becomes available. Here, in our brand-new office in Rotterdam, we work with a small and dedicated team to make sure that our “Construction Support Vessels” are operated at the high standards our company works. This position reports to the manager Procurement & Logistics.
Are you ready to make a next step in your career and are you looking for a leading company who will give you opportunity for personal growth?
- The opportunity to become a part of an ambitious team working with state-of-the-art vessels in the offshore wind sector;
- A position at a financially sound family owned business with a long-term outlook;
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic business environment a
- A position in an international and fast-growing company.
- 25 vacation days
- Profit sharing
- Good pension scheme
- Travel allowance
- Training opportunities
- Salary between 3.000 – 3.500 per month.
HOW WILL YOUR WORKING DAY LOOK LIKE
- You will be responsible for the procurement of a wide range of consumables, equipment, parts, tools and services for our “Construction Support Vessels”, and you will maintain close relationship with all suppliers.
- You will have a busy job and many people rely on you. Therefore, you will be in contact with a wide range of colleagues about the procurement priorities. Colleagues like the Technical Vessels Superintendents, the General Manager Operations, and the crew of our vessels will be in touch with you daily.
- Of-course you will ensure that all deliveries satisfy the assigned purchase order and you will report any back-ordered or missing products to those involved.
- Beside the procurement task you will also organize the required logistics to ensure efficient and cost-effective delivery on board our vessels at destination. For this purpose, you will build strong relations with your colleagues in the warehouse in Den Helder.
- It’s in your DNA to make sure that the procurement process is consistently followed and data input into the system is done correctly.
- You will also ensure that all supplier data in the system is correct and up to date.
- Our commercial department will also look for your support. They will ask you for price indicators of goods and services, to be able to compile proposals and tenders.
- And, of-course, you will ensure correct follow-up and settlement on rejection, penalty clauses and warranty claims.
- With your team and colleagues, you are always looking for ideas to improve operational efficiency.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- MBO /HBO level working level.
- Relevant purchase experience preferably supplemented by additional training (Nevi-1)
- Experience in working in multidisciplinary teams
- Fluent in English and Dutch, German would be a plus.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and other MS-office applications
- Good negotiations skills
- Customer focus
- Attention for detail
- Ability to prioritize activities
- Strong mindset to assist the organizational goals
Are you excited about our company and do you think you are suitable for the position of Buyer? Please apply through our website using the application buttons.
Should you wish to know more about this position you can contact Lilianne Iddink, Manager HR & Crewing at: firstname.lastname@example.org or T: +31 880320900
Acta Marine is owner and operator of over forty different coastal and offshore support vessels. We support clients in de construction and dredging industry, the offshore oil & gas and increasingly in the offshore renewables and aquaculture markets. Our vessels operate primarily in Europe, The Middle East, the Caspian Sea and Africa.
Acta Marine has extensive experience operating in coastal and shallow waters with a large fleet of DP multicast, tugs and support vessels, and is expanding its activities in offshore wind farm construction and operational support with DP2 walk to work and crew transfer vessels. Based on our solid track record and diverse maritime experience, we are committed to offer our clients the best and most effective solutions.
Acta Marine is a financially sound family owned business with a long-term outlook. Professional, responsible, smart and passionate are characteristics which are typical for all the Acta Marine professionals, who are the core of our business success!
By engaging highly motivated and qualified employees, Acta Marine maintains her position as leading operator of coastal and offshore support vessels. We offer opportunities to professionals with at least 3 years of working experience. Joining Acta Marine means becoming part of a highly ambitious team, in a company with an open and engaging company culture and lots of opportunities for personal growth and development.
Acta Marine has offices in Rotterdam, Den Helder and Dubai.