Acta Marine support clients in the construction and dredging industry, the offshore oil & gas market and increasingly in the offshore renewables and aquaculture markets. We have our vessels deployed around the globe, mainly in the Middle-East, Europe and Afrika.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Skippers/Master’s with UK MCA 200gt or MCA 3000gt to work on CTV Vessels mainly in Europe. If you are interested in joining our professional and dedicated crew please apply via the buttons below. If you like to know what working for Acta Marine as a Master CTV is like, keep on reading.
- An alternating and responsible position working on our Crew Transfer Vessel mainly in Europe.
- A position at a financially sound family owned business with a long-term outlook.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- The opportunity to be an essential part of the success of our company and get a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Competitive salary
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Supervision of all ship activities and final responsibility on board. Responsible for safe navigation, maneuvering, and ensuring the crew is ready at all time to carry out the duties on board.
- Responsible for promoting a culture of safety awareness.
- Implementation and execution of the Acta Marine Management System and company policy, the Standing Instructions and the Ship Security Plan.
- Consulting with Operations Project Coordinator ashore regarding the vessel’s production and work methods during the project.
- To maintain ships- and personnel administration (e.g. ships log, daily report).
- Checking and maintaining of safety and environmental regulations (e.g. ISM & ISPS) on board.
- Ensures that maintenance is carried out in an efficient and most economical manner in cooperation with Technical Department.
- Ensures proper use of all equipment and machinery on board of the vessel.
- Basic checks of engine and machinery with the support of Engineer or Deckhand.
- Complies with national and international maritime law and regulations.
Who are we looking for?
- MCA Master 200gt/3000gt UK COC/CEC
- Valid STCW documents, additional training e.g. Working on Heights, Approved Engine course, and Boat Transfer course are an added value
- Experience with working on Crew Transfer Vessel
- Experience required in handling waterjet propulsion and fixed propellers
- Experience working with Marad is a plus
- Strong leadership/management skills
- Team player
- Strong client orientation
- Good communication skills in English
- Always looking for continuous improvement
- QHSSE ambassador
Are you excited about our company and do you think you are suitable for the position of MASTER? Please apply through our website at the bottom of this page.
Acta Marine is owner and operator of over forty different coastal and offshore support vessels. We support clients in the construction and dredging industry, the Offshore Oil & Gas and increasingly in the Offshore renewables and aquaculture markets. Our vessels operate primarily in Europe, The Middle-East, the Caspian Sea and Africa.
Acta Marine has extensive experience operating in coastal and shallow waters with a large fleet of DP multicats, tugs and support vessels, and is expanding its activities in Offshore Wind Farm construction and operational support with DP2 Walk to Work and Crew Transfer Vessels. Based on our solid track record and various maritime experience, we are committed to offer our clients the best and most effective solutions.
Acta Marine is a financially sound family owned business with a long-term outlook. Our Values: Collaboration, Accountability, Reliability and Expertise, govern how Acta Marine conducts business and engages with customers, colleagues, suppliers and the community.
By engaging highly motivated and qualified employees, Acta Marine maintains her position as leading operator of coastal and offshore support vessels. We offer opportunities to professionals with at least 3 years of working experience. Joining Acta Marine means becoming part of a highly ambitious team, in a company with an open and engaging company culture and lots of opportunities for personal growth and development.