Due to the expansion of our CSOV fleet we are looking for a 2nd Officer. The 2nd Officer ensures that assigned equipment is used in such a manner that optimal production is achieved in compliance with safety, maritime and environmental regulations at all times.
- Officer in charge of a navigational watch;
- Maintain ship administration (e.g., ship log, daily report);
- Acting as safety officer and member of safety committee;
- Maintenance and testing of safety equipment and lifesaving equipment;
- Implementation and execution of Acta Marine’s Integrated Management System;
- Comply with national and international maritime law and regulations;
- Optimizing the production and the continuity of the vessel;
- Training and education of other crew members when required.
- Certification, COC included, according relevant STCW Code and Flag state regulations as described in the Training Matrix;
- DP (Un)limited certificate;
- Relevant seafarer experience on W2W (Walk 2 Work) vessels is a pre;
- Understanding of all aspects of vessel operations and sound judgement skills.
- A challenging and dynamic position onboard a state-of-the-art W2W vessel with unlimited access to high-speed internet (Starlink), gym facilities and excellent accommodation;
- Fixed rotation schedule preferably 4 – 4 weeks;
- A stable position in a financially sound family-owned business with a long-term outlook; • Opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Competitive compensation package.
Will you be our new colleague?
After a CV selection of the most suitable candidates for the job, an online or in-person - interview will be arranged. Hereafter the candidates will be invited to do an online assessment (The Predictive Index (PI) Cognitive test). The final selection will be made for the most suitable candidate who will then receive a job offer from us.
Should you wish to know more about this position you can contact us via +31 (0)88 03 20 900.