At Acta Marine we are looking for a Tender Manager to join our commercial team to expand our business.
As a Tender Manager you ensure that our optimal value from a commercial/technical position is clearly developed based on the Client’s invitation to tender (ITT). Based on your expertise you drive towards the best position for Acta Marine in negotiations, understanding and qualification of Acta Marine’s competitive position in the market. Additionally, you will be responsible for business acquisition and key account management ensuring a suitable form of lead and to stay top of mind with these commercially relevant stakeholders.
You will be part of a highly motivated and experienced team based in Rotterdam. Acta Marine’s ambition is to grow in the renewables market. At this moment we have signed for 2 new walk-to-work vessels and are negotiationing for more. The Tender Manager will actively support this growth by successful delivery of value to our clients. This position will allow you to further develop your personal and professional skills in an engaging and international working environment.
- A challenging and dynamic position in the maritime and renewable industry
- A position at a financially sound family owned business with a long-term outlook
- An International working environment
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The opportunity to be an essential part of the success of a newly established business unit and get a high degree of personal responsibility
- Competitive compensation package.
- Prepare technical tenders in compliance with client’s invitation to tender (ITT)
- Deliver comprehensive indepth technical customer quotations from start to final proposal
- Prepare pricing, budgets and providing reports and forecasts on cost associated with tenders and projects
- Prepare computation and compilation of project financial and technical quotations
- Perform technical evaluation of tender documents
- Prepare initial design, method statements and engineering in accordance with tender specifications and requirements and company procedures
- Liaise with Key Accounts maintaining and developing excellent relationships for repeat business
- Liaise with third parties maintaining excellent relationships internally as well as externally
- Work closely with technical and legal counselors and/or consultants regarding legal or technical subjects and requirements
- Proactively initiate suggestions to improve customer satisfaction.
Who are we looking for?
- A Master degree in engineering, Technical Business Administration or a legal background
- Good interpersonal skills, with initiative, prepared to make a difference and interact with diverse counterparts both, internally and externally
- Relevant work experience in bid, tender or contract management in the offshore Industry
- Experience in maritime environment regarding legal documents
- Strong analytical skills and a structured way of working
- Result driven with a strong focus on quality
- Excellent business communication skills for both external and internal audiences in writing as well as verbally
- Written and spoken fluency in English is a key requirement of the position. German is an asset
- Pragmatic and customer orientated
- Result driven with a strong focus on quality.
Will you be our new colleague?
Are you excited to join our company and do you have what it takes to be our new Tender Manager? Please apply via this Linkedin link and attach your motivation letter and CV for us.
After a CV-selection of the most suitable candidates for the job, an online or in-person - interview will be arranged. Hereafter the candidates will be invited to do an online assessment (The Predictive Index (PI) Cognitive test). At last the final selection will be made for the most suitable candidate who will then receive a job offer from us. Should you wish to know more about this position you can contact us via: Acta Marine Recruitment