Deck equipment operator (Ampelmann E1000)
Acta Marine is looking for DEO Ampelmann E1000 operators with E1000 crane certification, for our vessel Acta Orion.
The Deck Equipment Operator (DEO) is responsible for maintenance and operation of all Acta Marine mission equipment such as Ampelmann, SMST Cargo & Access tower and motion compensated crane and other Acta Marine fleet equipment and ensures that assigned equipment is used in an optimal technical manner in compliance with safety, maritime and environmental regulations at all times.
- An alternating and responsible position working on our support vessels around the globe.
- A position at a financially sound family owned business with a long-term outlook.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- The opportunity to be an essential part of the success of our company and get a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Good compensation package.
- Being part of an expanding fleet.
- Responsible for the operation, testing and maintenance of the mission equipment on board the vessel; such as Walk to Work gangways and offshore cranes.
- Plan and execute all deck activities with deck crew in close consultation with the Chief Officer and First Mate. Activities such as: o Welding and Cutting; o Housekeeping and Cleaning;
- Maintenance deck machinery;
- Mooring and anchoring operations;
- Maintain stock levels deck stores;
- Sea fastening.
- Gangway watch duties
- Assist client and subcontractors when needed on close consultation with bridge and engine room team.
- Work in line with the QHSE Policy of Acta Marine.
Who are we looking for:
- Ampelmann E1000 operators with Ampelmann E1000 crane certification
- Minimal STCW deck rating;
- At least 3 years’ experience at sea;
- Walk to Work gangway experience;
- Basic Safety According to STCW;
- Good communication skills in English;
- Team player;
- A strong client orientation;
- Always looking for continuous improvement;
- Flexible and pro-active attitude towards work;
- QHSE ambassador.
Are you excited about our company, and do you think you are suitable for the position of Deck Equipment Operator (DEO)? Please send your application including your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you wish to know more about this position you can contact Erik Willemssen, General Manager Operations at: email@example.com or T: +31 88 03 20 964